Please take a few minutes to tell us what you thought of the Stories of Me Dementia Forum.
To be in the running to win a $50 Coles Myer Gift Card,
please provide your name and email address at the end of the survey.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. The winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 4 October.
4. The winner will receive a $50 Coles Myer Gift Card. The prize is not transferrable for cash and cannot be substituted for a different gift card.
TICKETS SOLD OUT
Join us as we bring together industry experts and individuals living with or caring for someone with dementia for this unique professional development experience. Download the program for our full line up of storytellers.
Creativity and Technology
Don't miss this inspiring day as we explore how technology and creative ageing programs are being embraced to support residents and clients living beyond a diagnosis of dementia.
Thursday 15 September - Waterview, Sydney Olympic Park
The forum begins at 8.30am with refreshments, and is bursting with storytellers who will take us on a journey of personal insights and innovative research.
The one day forum will conclude with optional networking drinks and canapés, so you can relax in the casual atmosphere of Café at Waterview with colleagues and friends.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM
Now you've seen the exciting line up, it's easy to join us.
1. Share the forum with your friends and colleagues
2. Convince your manager you need to attend
3. Use the button below to buy your tickets
Registrations close Wednesday 7 September.