Date: Wednesday 26 July, 2017
Time: 9am - 3pm
Place: Shalom Centre, 157 Balaclava Road, Macquarie Park
Our Training Day
Our next training day will be held on July 26th and will cover a range of topics relevant to aged care volunteering including:
- What is Dementia and how can I help?
- Connecting through Music Therapy
- Palliative Care: a person-centred approach.
Our volunteers program requires a commitment from just 2.5 hours a week to as many as you wish. You’ll be trained in everything you need to know to be an aged care volunteer, participate in team lunches and be paired with a buddy who will support you along your volunteering journey.
You’ll meet like-minded people, be part of a team and make a valuable contribution to our aged care community.
Who Are We Looking For?
• Bus Drivers (MR Licence Required)
• Pet Owners
• Board Game Enthusiasts
• YOU – whatever your interests, our elderly residents would love to be inspired by you.
What You Will Need
Just yourself and a strong desire to provide time and support to our elderly residents.
How To Apply
Call 9346 1240 or fill in the form below and join our team today!