This service allows you to access the Internet during your visit at our organisation. In order to use this service you will need to enter the username and password provided by your sponsor as well as abide by our usage rules below. As a valued guest of BaptistCare, you can access this service free of charge.
If you do not already have an access code, please contact your Company Sponsor and request that he/she generate one for you.
Be aware that your connection is not encrypted so we highly recommend you login to your company’s VPN.
Access to the BaptistCare Guest Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) service is provided for the use of authorized users only.
If BaptistCare has not authorized you to access this service, you must logout immediately.
Authorized users must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this notice before using the WLAN
- the WLAN service provides unencrypted wireless access to the Internet, and agree you are responsible for the security of your system and any transmissions you make or receive; and
- That you understand the risks of unencrypted access to the Internet, and will take any necessary security precautions, including encrypting confidential transmissions, backing up any data and protecting your system with a firewall and robust user authentication.
- introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- create any liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our suppliers, staffs and residents;
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or harassing;
- be obscene or contain child pornography;
- infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights; or
- Involve any attempt to access any data or system which you are not authorized to access.