1. These Terms and Conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms and Conditions), apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is BaptistCare NSW & ACT (ABN 90 000 049 525) of Level 2, 22 Brookhollow Avenue, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153 (Promoter). The Promoter can be contacted on 1300 275 227.
3. The Promotion commences on 19 February 2020 at 12:01am AEDT and ends on 19 February 2021 at 11:59pm AEDT (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, excluding:
a. Management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the Participating and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promoter (including suppliers of prizes);
b. A spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 4(a) of the Terms and Conditions;
c. Persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any other promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period;
d. Persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter; and
e. Person who have breached the terms and conditions of any previous promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
5. To enter and be eligible to win, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Attend one of the Promoter’s events during the Promotion Period (Event);
b. Visit the BaptistCare booth at the Event to confirm attendance and receive an entry form; and
c. Complete the entry form with the entrant’s name, address, valid phone number and/or email address.
6. Only one entry permitted per person per Event. For the avoidance of doubt, a person may submit one entry at more than one Event during the Promotion Period.
7. Some Events may have more than one draw. Only one winner will be drawn from each draw at each Event. The winner from one draw at each Event will be ineligible to win any further prizes from another draw at the same Event.
8. The winner from each draw at an Event will receive one of the following prizes as advertised at the event:
a. A prize valued at up to $100; or
b. A prize valued at up to $250.
9. No individual prize exceeds $250 and the total value of the prizes do not exceed $50,000.
10. No prohibited prizes will be given away.
11. The prize is not transferrable for cash and cannot be substituted for a different Prize.
12. The winner will be drawn during each Event, at the venue of each Event. Entrants are not required to attend the draw in order to win.
13. Each winner will be notified within two business days of each draw by the phone number or email provided on their entry form. Each winner will be required to provide the Promoter’s representative with a valid Australian postal address to receive the Prize.
14. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will be held three months after each Event at BaptistCare’s head office at Level 2, 22 Brookhollow Ave, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner of each unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email or telephone within two business days of each unclaimed prize draw.
15. Entrants may only enter the Promotion using their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. Only entrants who have ticked the relevant opt in box on the entry form will receive news and promotional information from the Promoter.
17. The total prize pool for Events held in the ACT will not exceed AU$3,000.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
19. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
21. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned, including (but not limited to) due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then with no liability to any entrants or third parties, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to take any action that may be available to it, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
22. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or Draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
23. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
24. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant consents to disclosing their personal information to the Promoter for use for, the following purposes:
a. contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
b. improving the Promoter's goods and services; and
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entrants provide consent to disclosing their personal information to the Promoter until such a time as they withdraw their consent by giving notice to the Promoter. Entrants can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address set out in paragraph 2 of these Terms and Conditions. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Guarantee, and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, whether arising in contract, tort (including without limitation to negligence), or otherwise, for any damage, loss, personal injury, costs, expenses or claims (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion and/or accepting a prize, including the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax implications or liability incurred by a successful claimant or entrant; and/or
f. a prize or use of a prize.