Important: Please carefully read the information below in its entirety and satisfy yourself that you understand the contents and your rights and obligations.
At the end of this form, you will be requested to click on the links. By pressing the link(s) you acknowledge your agreement and consent to these terms and conditions.
In this Agreement, references to us, our and we means BaptistCare NSW & ACT. References to you and your refer to you, the client.
This end-user agreement (the Agreement) creates a legally binding agreement you and us The Agreement governs the GetSetUp trial period responsibilities and how this relates to access to the Online Social Club.
Online Social Club:
The Online Social Club (OSC) provides a range of online activities that align with BaptistCare at home’s Well-Living philosophy. You will be able to participate in activities that suit your interests. These may include an online art activity, an exercise class or socially interactive games such as Trivia or Bingo.
GetSetUp provides an online service for social connection and online technology related classes, which is designed for you to find and book classes.
BaptistCare’s Online Social Club is partnering with GetSetUp to deliver a three (3) month trial (the Pilot) commencing 1 August and ending 1 November 2021.The Pilot will allow BaptistCare at home clients to participate in both the BaptistCare’s On-line activities and GetSetUp led activities. At the conclusion of the Pilot, client participation rates and your feedback will assist BaptistCare to assess the ongoing feasibility of the program.
Upon registering, as a BaptistCare at home Online Social Club client you also agree to accept GetSetUp’s Terms of service (www.getsetup.io/terms-of-use).
During the Pilot no costs will apply to:
BaptistCare at home will provide you with information to assist you to register to participate in our Online Social Club using GetSetUp
Details of Agreement:
(a) Agree to participate in the Pilot;
(b) If you are a CHSP client, you will work with BaptistCare to determine eligibility for CHSP SSI funding. If you are not eligible for this funding, costs may be incurred for ongoing participation in the Online Social Club (beyond the Pilot).
(c) If you are a HCP client, no costs will apply for the duration of the Pilot. However should you wish to participate after the Pilot, a monthly subscription fee will be applied.
(d) The cost of post Pilot subscription noted in clauses (b) and (c) above will be advised by Us as and prior to you choosing to continue with the ongoing subscription; and
(e) Understand GetSetUp Terms of Service
2. GetSetUp requires your name, email, mobile phone number and age range. This data will be stored in the USA.
3. If you have any questions regarding the use of GetSetUp you can contact them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 02 7908 7762
4. BaptistCare at home will regularly seek your feedback, and also administer brief satisfaction and quality of life surveys. These surveys can be completed anonymously if you wish. Data from these questionnaires will be de-identified and used to assist future provision of service.
5. How you use and engage in GetSetUp is your responsibility. BaptistCare is not liable for any injuries or losses you suffer as a consequence of using GetSetUp.
By clicking accept you acknowledge and confirm that you are willing to participate in the Online Social Club. You acknowledge this authorisation will expire if you choose to leave BaptistCare as a client.
You understand that:
1. Your identity will be visible to a limited number of GetSetUp and BaptistCare staff.
2. In which your information will be stored off-shore, in this case (USA).
3. Accessing the Online Social Club is your responsibility and any damage or loss that you might suffer will be remedied at your own cost and you will not make any claim against BaptistCare or seek compensation in respect of any loss you may suffer.
4. You consent to your information being shared between BaptistCare Online Social Club, and GetSetUp for any purpose reasonably related to access to the Online Social Club. You understand that when participating in the BaptistCare Online Social Club you have the choice about whether to share or not share your image and name.
You participate in the exercise classes at your own risk. We encourage you to consult your health care professional prior to starting any exercise program to ensure the exercises are suitable to your needs.
TWO STEP REGISTRATION
Step 1: If you agree to the above terms, please complete the below section by entering your details and by accepting and submitting the form.
Step 2: Once you have selected submit you will be provided with GetSetUp’s registration page for you to finalise the registration process.