Application Opening Dates: 1 July 2016 to 30 August 2016
BaptistCare is offering a select group of newly graduated registered nurses an exceptional opportunity to kick start your career in aged care by joining our Transition to Practice Graduate Registered Nurse (RN) Program. BaptistCare is one of the largest providers of residential aged care services and aged care in the home. With more than 40 locations throughout NSW and ACT, this is an opportunity to begin your career with an industry leader, in a rapidly growing and important sector.
As a Graduate Registered Nurse at BaptistCare, you will join our Transition to Practice Development program which:
1. Develops your clinical skills over one year.
2. Gives you the opportunity of employment and remunerates you with above award salary and attractive salary packaging benefits.
3. Supports you in your first year with:
4. Facilitates practical learning through relevant rotations across the spectrum of age care nursing including the planning, assessment and care of
5. Supports you to undertake a fully work-integrated Honours Degree including covering all tuition fees
6. Comprehensively orientates you to the aged care industry.
7. Professionally develops and educates you for your CPD points with relevant workshops and forums.
8. Prepares you for a rewarding career where you can make a real difference in the lives of individuals and their families.
To be eligible for our Transition to Practice Graduate RN Program you need to meet the following criteria:
Please submit your application including the following:
Cover letter and resume
Proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residence (birth certificate, citizenship or permanent residence certificate)
Bachelor of Nursing qualification (if completed)
Academic transcripts for your Bachelor of Nursing degree
Clinical Summaries from two of your placements (at least one from a hospital)
Proof of registration with AHPRA (if degree completed)
Please note that you must submit all items 1 – 6 with your application for your application to be processed. If you are currently studying - items 3 and 6 can be submitted at a later date but both no later than 31 January 2017.
Submit your application to Marcelle Zikmann - email@example.com