Administration Assistant (NILS)
Full Time Position
About The Role
BaptistCare is currently seeking a Full Time Administration Assistant (NILS) to work with their Mircofinance team in the Mayfield area. The role will be to provide effective administrative support to the Microfinance Operations Team Leader in the NILS operational and systems environment. Enabling timely and accurate loan processing and data management for internal and external NILS providers.
Why Over 4000 People Work For Us
- Our employees live our purpose and values
- Excellent benefits and salary packaging options
- Planned career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will possess the following:-
- Certificate relevant to the job role or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Experience in welfare services areas
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Proven experience in data entry
- Community Services knowledge and experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Self-starter, able to take initiative
- Good understanding of compliance issues
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates awareness of and sensitivity in the treatment of confidential information
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your details, cover letter and resume in the area below. If you would like to discuss this position with BaptistCare please contact Phil Eastbury on 4032 5298 or PEastbury@baptistcare.org.au
25th January 2018. Join us today!
Successful applicants are subject to a Police Background Check.