Servicing: Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
Full Time Position
About The Role
Our BaptistCare Community Services Division is seeking three full time or part time Caseworkers for our three HopeStreet Community Centres in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie. In this role you will be providing the highest possible standard of case work and a range of community support assistance for clients who experience marginalisation and complex needs.
Why Over 4000 People Work For Us
- Our employees live our purpose and values
- Excellent benefits and salary packaging options
- Planned career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will possess the following:-
- Relevant bachelor qualification in areas of Community Services, Social Work or other relevant field or equivalent
- Demonstrated relevant experience working with people from marginalised backgrounds with respect, dignity and equality
- Demonstrated ability to undertake all elements of case work and/or case management and advanced assessment in accordance with Nations Standards and Competencies
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice, harm minimisation and community development
- Demonstrated experience in case work or case management using strengths based approach, client centred and trauma informed
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your details, cover letter and resume in the area below. If you would like to discuss this position with BaptistCare please contact David Gibson on 0422 052 289 or DGibson@baptistcare.org.au
Please also indicate in your application your interest in either part time or full time work.
22 July 2018. Join us today!
Successful applicants are subject to a Police Background Check.