, Cnr Kularoo Drive & Boundary Street, Forster, New South Wales
Full Time Position
About The Role
BaptistCare Kularoo located in Forster is currently seeking a Full time Chef Manager to join our team. In this role you will be required to lead and manage staff, and resources efficiently to ensure the facility is supported with the highest quality, client-responsive, safe and cost effective food service.
Why Over 4000 People Work For Us
- Our employees live our purpose and values
- Excellent benefits and salary packaging options
- Planned career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will possess the following:-
- Demonstrated competence and experience in management of high quality food services, e.g. fine dining restaurant or similar
- Proven competence and experience in kitchen management, effective staff leadership, staff development, financial control, and customer service
- Demonstrated competence in the preparation of menus in accordance with dietary requirements
- Demonstrated competence in purchasing, storage and efficient use of food supplies within endorsed budget guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within set timeframes and budget.
- Demonstrated capacity to evaluate and manage external contracted services, in addition to in-house services.
- Demonstrated competence in the maintenance of hygiene within a catering environment
- Applied knowledge of HACCP food safety principles
- Demonstrated commitment to WH&S in the workplace.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your details, cover letter and resume in the area below. If you would like to discuss this position with BaptistCare please contact Tracy Burling on 6555 1600 or TBurling@baptistcare.org.au
31 May 2018. Join us today!
Successful applicants are subject to a Police Background Check.