Servicing: Central Coast
Part Time Position
About The Role
Our BaptistCare Counselling and Family Services are currently seeking a part time Community Chaplain to join our team. In this position you will be providing high quality, person centred, missional-focused chaplaincy within Central Coast region. You will be ensuring our clients and their families are provided with holistic care, emphasising the Christ-centred nature of such care.
Why Over 4000 People Work For Us
- Our employees live our purpose and values
- Excellent benefits and salary packaging options
- Planned career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will possess the following:-
- Tertiary qualifications in Theology, community services, human services or related fields
- High level of spiritual commitment and pastoral heart
- Demonstrated pastoral care experience
- Previous experience working with people living with disadvantages in a community services setting
- Demonstrated experience in community engagement
- Experience in working in collaborative, multi-disciplinary settings
- High recommendations from a local church.
- Willingness to undergo a police check and a valid WWCC
- Group work training and experience or willingness to undertake training
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your details, cover letter and resume in the area below. If you would like to discuss this position with BaptistCare please contact David Hargreave on DHargreave@baptistcare.org.au
20 December 2018. Join us today!
Successful applicants are subject to a Police Background Check.