Education and Quality Supervisor
, 45 Stuart Street, Griffith, Australian Capital Territory
Full Time Position
About The Role
Our BaptistCare Aged Care Residential Facility located in Griffith ACT is seeking a part time Education and Quality Supervisor to join their friendly team. As an Education and Quality Supervisor you will assist in implementing learning, research and development unit objects, promote best practice in education and clinical care. You will provide support and development to the services within the facility and support the facilities continuous improvement program.
Why Over 4000 People Work For Us
- Our employees live our purpose and values
- Excellent benefits and salary packaging options
- Planned career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will possess the following:-
- Registered Nurse, with current certificate of Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia with a minimum of three years postgraduate experience
- Postgraduate clinical or management qualifications or working towards same (Quality, Infection control, WH&S, workplace assessor)
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (or working towards same)
- Demonstrated understanding and application of adult learning principles
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and deliver education and training activities with flexible delivery options in consultation with the Residential Manager and Education Advisor.
- Sound computer skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your details, cover letter and resume in the area below. If you would like to discuss this position with BaptistCare please contact Sharon Ley on 6221 3745 or SLey@baptistcare.org.au
26 January 2018. Join us today!
Successful applicants are subject to a Police Background Check.