, 111 Carnegie Crescent, Red Hill, Australian Capital Territory
Part Time Position
About The Role
BaptistCare is currently seeking a part time Lifestyle Coordinator to join our happy and vibrant team at Carey Gardens in Red Hill. The role involves developing, implementing and monitoring a Lifestyle program that optimises the quality of life for our residents.
Why Over 4000 People Work For Us
- Our employees live our purpose and values
- Excellent benefits and salary packaging options
- Planned career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate
- A positive, dynamic approach to communication with all people especially older clients
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Strong organisational and planning abilities including small events management
- Ability to build, support and manage a strong volunteer network
- Commitment to developing community networks and sourcing funds to improve the lives of our residents
- Excellent customer service skills
- A Certificate IV in Leisure and Lifestyle or equivalent is essential
- Knowledge and experience in the field of leisure and lifestyle in Residential Aged Care,
- Ability to manage and lead a team to deliver a relational and person-centred approach to dementia and lifestyle to improve the quality of life for residents
- Knowledge of best practice in a person-centred approach to dementia and lifestyle to improve the quality of life for residents.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your details, cover letter and resume in the area below. If you would like to discuss this position with BaptistCare please contact Jill Dexter on 6195 3002 or JDexter@baptistcare.org.au
31 May 2018. Join us today!
Successful applicants are subject to a Police Background Check.