Maintenance Team Leader
George Forbes House
, Cnr Erin & Collett Streets, Queanbeyan, New South Wales
Full Time Position
Maintenance Team Leader
About the role
The Maintenance Team Leader provides, quality property support and maintenance services to all clients and to the site as a whole.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing/coordinating minor property works or equipment upgrades on the site, in consultation with the Property Asset Manager and Residential Manager.
- Liaising with contractors, tradespersons, suppliers and volunteers as required, and ensuring that all contractors are inducted into the BaptistCare contractor safety program, and clearly identifiable in the facility
- Manages, maintaining and reviewing the formal corrective and preventative maintenance program including management of all contractors and trades on site.
- Ensuring maintenance is undertaken in accordance with the work orders issued through the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS), including both reactive and preventative tasks.
- Ensuring new equipment purchased is recorded and included in the asset registers for the facility and in the CMMS.
- Ensuring general maintenance of the buildings, plant, equipment and surrounding grounds is completed effectively & to budget
At BaptistCare we’re about our residents. Your genuine approach when connecting with people helps you to grow personally and professionally as you work with your team to deliver high quality, responsive and personalised care.
- To be successful, you will have the following:
- Minimum of 12 months’ trade experience with previous property/maintenance experience
- Current Driver’s License and reliable motor vehicle
- Recognised ability & experience in leading a small team
- Demonstrated successful management of Property & Maintenance services
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant legislation, regulation and accreditation requirements
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within set time frames and within budget
- Demonstrated commitment to WHS in the workplace
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and attach a cover letter with a copy of your resume.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
9 July 2020