Every day you will feel pride in having made a difference to someone.
BaptistCare is now seeking to appoint two new Non-Executive Directors to its Board. New Directors will enhance the broad skills set already in place and will promote the vision and purpose of the organisation.
As a Director, you will be part of a team that actively promotes the values of the organisation and make a difference by:
• Delivery on the customer promise through clear strategic direction;
• Empowering leadership teams through the review, approval and monitoring of business plans and the annual budget;
• Maintaining a high standard of service through compliance with legal and regulatory requirements at director and organisational levels;
• Sustaining operations into the future through effective risk management -identifying, monitoring and mitigating internal and external risks; and
• The transformation of lives through effective governance of the organisation.
Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported. Applications are sought from across NSW & ACT. Board meetings are held at the organisation’s head office in Baulkham Hills.
With relevant qualifications, you will be a leader in your chosen field. You will bring sound commercial decision-making, mature confidence, deep integrity and the ability to commit both time and “heart” to the successful future of the organisation. High level communication skills and the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships are essential. Applicants will be committed Christians who are members of and play an active role in their local Baptist Church.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care and join a Board that makes a difference. We’re a not-for-profit who connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services, but we also give back to the community through initiatives such as domestic violence services, affordable housing, and no-interest loans.
If you would like to be considered for this role please attach a copy of your resume to email@example.com, or contact Judith Carpenter on 0418 293 510 to discuss your application.
29 June 2018.