Servicing: Western and Northern Sydney
Part Time Position
About The Role
BaptistCare is seeking a part time Physiotherapist to join our Home Services team servicing the Western and Northern Sydney region. This role will provide services to our clients to maintain their independence and restore basic levels of functional mobility. In addition this role will be required to train home services staff to assist with implementation of physiotherapy recommendations and programs to ensure the provision of high quality care that supports BaptistCare’s philosophy of care delivery.
Why Over 4000 People Work For Us
- Our employees live our purpose and values
- Planned career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
- Excellent benefits and salary packaging options
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will possess the following:-
- Degree in physiotherapy and current registration with the Australian Health Professional Regulation Agency
- Post graduate experience working in a variety of aged care services, including the community setting
- Demonstrated ability to assess physiotherapy and mobility needs, and develop individualised programs for aged care clients living in the community
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, and independently
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy and willingness to utilise required software
- Current NSW drivers licence and a reliable, CTP insured motor vehicle is essential
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your details, cover letter and resume in the area below. If you would like to discuss this position with BaptistCare please contact Nicole Donohoo on 0466 439 822 or NDonohoo@baptistcare.org.au
22 February 2018. Join us today!
Successful applicants are subject to a Police Background Check.