, Cnr Kularoo Drive & Boundary Street, Forster, New South Wales
About The Role
BaptistCare Kularoo Centre is a residential aged care facility located in Forster. We are currently seeking a casual Registered Nurse to join our passionate care team. The role involves overseeing the clinical care provided by a dedicated team of carers.
Why Over 4000 People Work For Us
- Our employees live our purpose and values
- Planned career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Proven skills in clinical care, clinical decision making and palliation
- Demonstrate person centred care through case conferencing and supporting the residents and their families to adapt to the residential lifestyle
- Enjoy the challenge of managing the care team and supporting their care delivery to our residents
- Experience in a leadership role and minimum of 1 years’ experience in aged care are essential. This role is not suitable for new graduates.
- All applicants must be able to work in Australia. We will not support applications for sponsorship.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your details, cover letter and resume in the area below. If you would like to discuss this position with BaptistCare please contact Tracy Burling on 6555 1600 or TBurling@baptistcare.org.au
24 August 2018. Join us today!
Successful applicants are subject to a Police Background Check