Part Time Position
About The Role
BaptistCare Community Services Division at Campbelltown is currently seeking a part time Senior Counsellor to join our team. In this role you will be providing counselling services to individuals, couples and families & specialist group programmes in accordance with policies as outlined by BaptistCare. You will be assisting the Centre Manager (Campbelltown) and Clinical Services Manager in the ongoing provision of clinical supervision, review of professional skills and training needs of staff and participate in the provision of appropriate local training opportunities.
Why Over 4000 People Work For Us
- Our employees live our purpose and values
- Excellent benefits and salary packaging options
- Planned career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine commitment to work/life balance
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant will possess the following:-
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant human services (e.g. Psychology, Counselling) or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Clinical Membership of relevant professional body
- Previous significant experience in counselling including demonstrated expertise in couple and relationship counselling
- Experience in providing counselling in an agency setting
- Demonstrated experience & skills in group facilitation
- Demonstrated experience in provision of clinical supervision
- Experience in working individually and in group settings with those experiencing Domestic Violence and men who use violence in their intimate relationships
- Demonstrated experience relating to diverse groups, e.g. Government departments & other agencies
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your details, cover letter and resume in the area below. If you would like to discuss this position with BaptistCare please contact Agi Ricketts on ARicketts@baptistcare.org.au
Previous applicants need not apply.
3 December 2018. Join us today!
Successful applicants are subject to a Police Background Check.