Why Work at BaptistCare
Why Work at BaptistCare?
Your career is rewarding in more ways than one and at BaptistCare we offer competitive remuneration and family friendly benefits. Our staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career.
We offer our staff:
- A broad range of career pathway opportunities
- Ongoing employee development through annual performance, development plans and succession planning
- Industry-leading flexibility and diversity in job roles, benefits and working conditions
- A genuine commitment to work / life balance
- Generous leave entitlements including maternity, parental and study leave
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including salary packaging options
- Ongoing development through on the job training and learning opportunities
Along with these benefits, all our staff have the privilege of knowing that they are doing more than just a job. They are contributing to our vision of bringing life-transforming care to our clients. By joining BaptistCare you will be joining an organisation where everyone makes a difference.
To find out more about job opportunities at BaptistCare visit our Careers Opportunities page. If you have other general enquiries, please call 1300 275 227
Aged Care Careers
Caring for the elderly is a big part of what we do at BaptistCare and the integrity of our conduct is underlined by the highest ethical standards.
Community Services Careers
BaptistCare Community Services bring hope, practical help and compassion into the lives of people who are living with disadvantage and distress.
Supporting BaptistCare's frontline staff to care for people requires creativity, co-operation, and commitment to continuous improvement from our corporate staff.
Back to top ⇧