In these unprecedented times when employment opportunities are becoming uncertain for many in the wider community, our facility on the Central Coast has a great need for committed workers to join us in supporting our most frail and vulnerable across care, hospitality and cleaning.
What’s in it for you?
- Multiple roles and shifts available
- Competitive base rates + penalties
- Comprehensive inductive and industry training
- Keeping you safe with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required
- Our staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career.
You will provide fundamental support to our Care Teams who care for our residents during emergency response times, such as the Coronavirus (COVID-19), or seasonal flu. Your safety is our first priority always and where required, you will receive comprehensive training in infection control procedures and how to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Care workers will be responsible for; assisting residents with showering, toileting and feeding. Hospitality staff will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of meals. Cleaning staff will assist in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness for the residents and colleagues.
- Care Staff: You will have your Certificate III in Individual support (Ageing) or a Certificate IV in Ageing Support and prior Aged Care experience (dementia ward experience highly beneficial)
- Hospitality Staff: Experience working in a kitchen environment and have exceptional customer service skills (Certificate in Food Safety/Hospitality is an advantage)
- You are flexible to work a 7-day rotating roster where required – which could include nights and weekends on occasion
- You’re a born listener, with a caring nature and genuine curiosity to know and understand people
- You are driven by the need to care and support for our most vulnerable
- We encourage student nurses to apply for casual care positions!
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.