About the role
BaptistCare is currently seeking a full time Applications Analyst to join the Business Technology Solutions team in Baulkham Hills. An Applications Analyst is a role where you are responsible for providing support for business applications, coordinate technical activities related application maintenance and become a subject matter expert for nominated applications to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency / reliability of application portfolio and associated business processes. Additionally, the role is responsible for providing technical expertise and conducting project activities such as data migration, technical configurations, integration build and reports development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 10 years Corporate IT experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server and Azure Data Platform.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in scripting using T-SQL and / or PowerShell.
- High level of written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in a team environment.
- The ability to learn new skills, work under pressure and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Exposure to CMS or CRM applications such as Total Care Manager (TCM), PeoplePoint, AlayaCare, Civica or Microsoft Dynamics 365 is desirable.
- Experience with Healthcare and Aged Care systems and technology is desirable.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- The ability to travel inter State and between BaptistCare facilities and programs occasionally.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.