About the role
- Assisting people with activities like cooking, showering, household cleaning and laundry
- Providing transport to and from medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
- Helping people feel valued, cared for and active within their communities
- Caring for customers in Bathurst, Canowindra, Cowra, Grenfell, Orange and Parkes
- Hold a current NSW/ACT Driver’s Licence.
- Have a safe and reliable vehicle, mobile phone and access to a computer
- Willing to obtain your Certificate III in Individual Support
If you have a warm and friendly nature, a high regard for life, health and wellbeing, and genuinely enjoy helping people -- then you’ll be perfect for the BaptistCare team.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
Apply now by attaching a cover letter with a copy of your resume.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.