About the role
At BaptistCare we’re about our residents. You will work with your team to deliver high quality, responsive and individualised care and play a powerful role in helping our residents live a life of purpose. Health, safety and wellbeing are paramount; for you, our residents and your team.
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) is essential, Certificate IV in Ageing Support highly regarded
- You have at least 1-year experience working in Aged Care
- You are flexible with your working roster and are able to work weekends and evenings if required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Your care skills are driven by compassion, and your positive attitude is contagious
- You rally your team, even on challenging days, to problem solve, connect and overcome
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
Do you want to make a difference? Apply now!