About the role
At BaptistCare we’re about our residents. Your genuine approach when connecting with people helps you to grow personally and professionally as you work with your team to deliver high quality, responsive and personalised care. You’ll play a powerful role in helping our residents live their best life. Health, safety and wellbeing are paramount; for our residents, your team, and yourself. In paying attention to details, you’ll effortlessly find better ways of doing things, implementing such innovation to meet the changing needs of the individuals in your care.
- You have at least 2 years post-placement experience as a Care Service Employee or AIN
- You have experience working in High Aged Care and have obtained Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) or a Certificate IV in Ageing Support.
- A born listener, you’re genuinely curious to know and understand people.
- Your care skills are driven by compassion, and your positive attitude is contagious.
- You rally your team, even on challenging days, to problem solve, connect and overcome.
- You are flexible with work arrangements and are able to work night shifts
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and attach a cover letter with a copy of your resume.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.