About the role
At BaptistCare, we’re all about our residents. Your genuine approach when connecting with people helps you to grow personally and professionally as you work with your team to deliver high quality, responsive and personalised care. Your role is to facilitate the best possible effective communication that enables residents to remain connected with their families or loved ones. The role will ensure that residents are connected with the families and loved ones as often as possible.
- You are physically able to carry out required duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Have good technology/computer skills and willingness to take part in ongoing education.
- Be able to understand verbal and written communication in English.
- Have the ability to communicate with residents, families and team members.
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of BaptistCare’s Christian identity and promote the organisation’s values through interactions at work..
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and attach a cover letter with a copy of your resume.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.