About the role
BaptistCare Residential Services Shalom Centre located in Macquarie Park is seeking a casual Enrolled Nurse to join our vibrant team. In this role you will assist and support older people who reside in our facility to enjoy and maximise their quality of life and independence.
You will gain the knowledge, experience and confidence to provide professional care practice such as; assessments, reporting and care plan evaluations. As an RN you will plan, organise and implement nursing care in accordance with individual resident care plans and deliver and promote high standards of professional care.
- You have a current registration as an Enrolled Nurse without notation with AHPRA.
- Certificate IV Ageing Support including Medication Module - (CHCCS303A) or
- Diploma of Nursing with medical endorsement.
- Enrolled by the Board as an Enrolled Nurse and is appointed as a Care Supervisor.
- Previous experience working with dementia residents and in the Aged Care industry.
- Demonstrated competence in medication management and administration.
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have demonstrated experience in an Aged Care environment with a high level of communication skills (written and verbal).
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click and attach a cover letter with a copy of your resume.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.