About the role
BaptistCare Asset Management Team is currently seeking a full time Property Asset Coordinator to join the team in Macquarie Park on a 12-month contract. The position has a key role in administering and co-ordinating the property and asset management information systems, contractor management, and general support systems for the property team with a focus on the Housing & Retirement Living (H&RL) portfolio
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Maintenance Management software
- Experience developing and managing maintenance schedules
- Experience developing and managing property related external provider contracts
- Solid experience in the property industry/building facilities/management
- Demonstrated experience in implementing systems within a property function in a multi-site organisation
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft 365 environment
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.