Are you an experienced Registered Nurse committed to helping our residents live a life of purpose? In these unprecedented times when employment opportunities are becoming uncertain for many, our Wagga Wagga team is looking for qualified nurses to deliver high quality, responsive and individualised care.
As an RN you will plan, organise and implement care in accordance with individual resident care plans and deliver and promote high standards of professional care. An experienced leader, you will provide clinical leadership, support and guidance to our care staff.
Who are you
- A Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-basic nursing experience
- Have experience in a clinical leadership role
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Demonstrated time management & organisational skills with the ability to meet objectives/timelines
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to respond effectively in emergency situations
- You are flexible with your working roster
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We are offering relocation incentives for suitable candidates. If you are interested in relocating to regional NSW, apply now!