About the role
BaptistCare is currently seeking a full time Services Officer to join the Business Technology Solutions team in Baulkham Hills. This role is to provide support for applications, network, infrastructure and peripherals along with related administrative functions aligned with agreed processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer/IT Disciplines
- 2+ years corporate IT experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of a customer focused service supported by the ability to respond to queries in a friendly and professional manner when under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments/systems and respond to changing demands
- Capacity and willingness to participate in multi-skilling/job rotation exercises
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure, applications, desktop and mobile technologies used to underpin and deliver IT Services to customers
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in infrastructure, applications, desktop and mobile technologies
- High competency level with Microsoft Products O365, Windows 10 and Office 2016
- Competent knowledge of networking and troubleshooting of printers within a networked environment
- Competent knowledge of Active Directory, Citrix and remote desktop tools
- Current NSW driver’s License and access to a reliable motor vehicle
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.