About the role
BaptistCare Housing and Retirement Living is currently seeking a Tailored Support Coordinator to join the team on a permanent, part time basis. You will be responsible for providing effective assessment and planning to coordinate and support tenant’s and household members access to a range of individualised services to improve their wellbeing and achieve their goals in life.
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate IV – Social Work or Community Services
- Min 3 years’ experience Social Housing, Community Services or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate the provision of effective and individualised support to achieve positive outcomes for tenants and household members
- Experience working with high need, complex clients
- High level negotiation skills and ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Competence in service assessment and documentation (including service planning).
- NSW Driver’s Licence
- Previous experience working in community services or related discipline
- Knowledge of strengths based approach with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in community engagement and fostering community
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services -- we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and attach a cover letter with a copy of your resume
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
Will not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies at this time. Thank you in advance.