BaptistCare Caloola is currently experiencing a COVID-19 exposure/outbreak.
- Some areas of the home may have changed visiting arrangements.
- Please contact the home directly for more information about visiting your loved one.
Visitation Information During a COVID Exposure or Outbreak
- Visitors may be required to take a RAT prior to entry.
- All visitors must wear an N95 face mask while visiting the home.
- Please contact the home directly on (02) 5933 1700 for details of visiting arrangements.
For Areas of the Home That Are NOT in Exposure or Outbreak:
General Visitation Information
- There is no restriction on the number of visitors for residents.
- From 1 September 2023, visitors and staff will no longer need to wear a face mask in the home unless there is an outbreak of an infectious illness.
- Where possible, visits should be held outdoors or in well-ventilated areas away from other residents.
- Social distancing is encouraged, particularly in communal areas.
- Visitors may be required to take a rapid antigen test (RAT) before entering the home.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to have a booster vaccine if/when they are eligible.
- The home or parts of the home may temporarily need to close to visitors during a COVID-19 exposure or outbreak.
- Visiting is open from 10:00am daily.
- Please book your visit by contacting the home directly.
Please DO NOT visit the home if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past seven days, unless approved by the Residential Manager on compassionate grounds.
- You are unwell or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past seven days.
- You have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last seven days.
We wish to thank you for your support of our team throughout the ongoing situation at BaptistCare Caloola.
Please know we are doing all we can in partnership with health authorities and with support from our wider residential leadership team and our executive leadership team to respond to this situation. The health, safety and wellbeing of your loved one is our absolute priority.