BaptistCare Carey Gardens is currently clear of COVID-19, and is open to visitors.
General Visitation Information
- From 1 September 2023, visitors and staff will no longer need to wear a face mask in the home unless there is an outbreak of an infectious illness.
- Visitors may be required to take a rapid antigen test (RAT) before entering the home.
- Social distancing is encouraged, particularly in communal areas.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to have a booster vaccine if/when they are eligible.
- Visiting hours on weekdays are 10:00am to 5:00pm.
- Visiting hours on weekends are 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- The home or parts of the home may temporarily need to close to visitors during a COVID-19 exposure or outbreak.
Please DO NOT visit the home if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past seven days, unless approved by the Residential Manager on compassionate grounds.
- You are unwell, or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past seven days.
- You are a household contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are living with a COVID-19 positive person and are waiting on a COVID-19 test result.
We wish to thank you for your support of our team throughout the ongoing situation at BaptistCare Carey Gardens.
Please know we are doing all we can in partnership with health authorities and with support from our wider residential leadership team and our executive leadership team to respond to this situation. The health, safety and wellbeing of your loved one is our absolute priority.