- BaptistCare is pleased to announce that Dorothy Henderson Lodge is no longer in exposure mode.
- Residents are permitted to have two fully vaccinated visitors aged 12 years and over per day.
- Up to 2 children under 12 years of age are permitted to visit provided they are accompanied by a fully vaccinated person.
- Visitors may be asked to wear PPE and take a RAT before entering the home.
- Please book your visits online using the Acuity link here and by selecting the available dates and times.
For visitors UNDER 12 years of age:
- Children between 3-12 years of age must wear a facemask while visiting in the home.
- Children under 3 years of age are exempt from wearing a mask as it is considered a choking hazard.
- BaptistCare does not have appropriately sized masks for young children. Please provide an appropriately sized facemask for your child to wear while they are onsite.
- Please provide evidence of a negative RAT result for each visitor under 12 years of age completed at home, immediately prior to the visit.
For visitors OVER 12 years of age:
- Visitors aged 12 years and over must have received a second dose of a COVID vaccination at least 14 days prior to their visit.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to get a booster vaccine if they are eligible for one.
- BaptistCare will continue to provide face masks for all visitors over the age of 12 years.
- Residents can be taken out of the home for excursions, although we would ask that you consider the risks involved. We are strongly recommending residents stay in the home given the high case numbers in the community. Excursions from the home should only be to low-risk settings, preferably outdoors, and with good social distancing, hand hygiene and mask-wearing where possible.
We wish to thank you for your support of our team throughout the situation at Dorothy Henderson Lodge. The health, safety and wellbeing of your loved one is our absolute priority.