For communities inside the Greater Sydney area:
Under the current Stay At Home orders, you are not allowed visitors to your home except in exceptional circumstances, including:
- Essential services and repairs
- Compassionate visits for anyone who lives alone
- The delivery of essential goods such as groceries
We suggest you continue to ask all visitors the 3 screening questions about their health and to complete the visitor form.
For communities outside the Greater Sydney area:
Under the current Stay At Home orders, you are allowed to have 5 visitors in your home at one time, including children.
- Any visitors should practise good hygiene habits such as using hand sanitiser or regularly washing their hands. If they feel unwell, your visitor should remain at home until they feel well again.
- We encourage people over 70 years of age, or those with compromised immune systems to consider reducing the number of visitors to your home for your own safety and wellbeing.
Contact your local Housing Manager for visitor forms or further information about hosting visitors in your home.