BaptistCare is a registered Community Housing provider and has been providing affordable housing since 1953 in recognition of the obstacles many people face in gaining access to secure housing.
As a not-for profit organisation, we believe Community Housing should be about more than providing a roof over people's heads. It should be about providing a safe and connected community where people can access financial, emotional and physical support to empower them to move forward with their life. This is why we have developed our integrated services model, which includes home care for the elderly, as well as work experience, training and financial support for families. This unique approach allows us to provide a more hollistic offering and helps to develop stronger communities.
Drawing on the experience and knowledge we have gained as a leader in aged care and community services since 1944, we believe that with a bit of support, all of us have the ability to transform our lives and gain a renewed hope for what the future may bring.
BaptistCare is partnering with the NSW Government to develop and manage social and affordable housing, catering to those most in need across the state, through the Social and Affordable Housing Fund (SAHF). Of the 500 units to be built and managed by BaptistCare, 76% will be provided to seniors experiencing housing stress. The remaining 24% will be designated for single-parent families where access to affordable housing is critical to the parent maintaining employment or entering the workforce.
For more information, click here.
BaptistCare NSW & ACT
NSW Registered Community Housing Provider Registration Number 0107090625
Click through to find out more about BaptistCare facilities at the following locations.
Phone: (02) 4819 3850