Technology and the way individuals relate to it is constantly changing. To find the best solution for your needs and to avoid unnecessary expense, professional assessment and advice is recommended before any changes are made or products purchased. For further information and to discuss your individual needs the following resources are available:
- For further information regarding dementia enabling environments, visit http://www.enablingenvironments.com.au/.
- For assistive technology or home modifications, contact the Independent Living Centre on 1300 885 886.
- For information about dementia, contact The National Dementia Helpline on 1800 100 500.
- For information about local care and support services, including respite for carers, phone Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centres on freecall 1800 052 222*. (*Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates).
- Call 1300 275 227 or email email@example.com to find out about the services BaptistCare offers.
Back to top ⇧