- BaptistCare is pleased to announce the home is no longer in outbreak status.
- Bookings for visits can be made via the Acuity booking system.
- Visiting hours are from 10:00am-4:00pm on weekdays, and 10:00am-3:00pm on weekends.
- Residents are permitted to have one fully vaccinated visitor aged 12 years and over per day.
- There are no visitor restrictions for end-of-life visitation.
For visitors OVER 12 years of age:
- Visitors aged 12 years and over must have received a second dose of a COVID vaccination at least 14 days prior to their visit.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to get a booster vaccine if they are eligible for one.
- BaptistCare will continue to provide face masks for all visitors over the age of 12 years.
- Residents can be taken out of the home for excursions, although we would ask that you consider the risks involved. We are strongly recommending residents stay in the home given the high case numbers in the community. Excursions from the home should only be to low-risk settings, preferably outdoors, and with good social distancing, hand hygiene and mask-wearing where possible.
We wish to thank you for your support of our team throughout the situation at Aminya Centre. The health, safety and wellbeing of your loved one is our absolute priority.