Latest Update - 2:15pm Wednesday, 7 December 2022
- We are pleased the home is no longer an exposure site.
Visitation Information During a COVID Exposure or Outbreak
General Visitation Information
From Wednesday, 19 October 2022:
- There is no restriction on the number of visitors for residents.
- All visitors over 12 years of age are required to wear a face mask that BaptistCare will provide.
- Face masks may be removed to communicate with a resident who is hard of hearing, provided social distancing is observed.
- Where possible, visits should be held outdoors or in well-ventilated areas away from other residents.
- Social distancing is encouraged, particularly in communal areas.
- Visitors may be required to take a rapid antigen test (RAT) before entering the home.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to have a booster vaccine if/when they are eligible.
- The home or parts of the home may temporarily need to close to visitors during a COVID-19 exposure or outbreak.
- Visiting hours are from 10:00am daily.
- Bookings are essential for all visits and must be made via the Acuity link provided here.
Please DO NOT visit the home if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past seven days, unless approved by the Residential Manager on compassionate grounds.
- You are unwell or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past seven days.
- You have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last seven days.
- Residents can be taken out of the home for excursions, although we would ask that you consider the risks involved. We are strongly recommending residents stay in the home given the high case numbers in the community. Excursions from the home should only be to low-risk settings, preferably outdoors, and with good social distancing, hand hygiene and mask-wearing where possible.
We wish to thank you for your support of our team throughout the situation at BaptistCare Warena.
Please know we are doing all we can in partnership with health authorities and with support from our wider residential leadership team and our executive leadership team to respond to this situation. The health, safety and wellbeing of your loved one is our absolute priority.