What does this look like?
Our goal is to foster diversity, inclusion and wellbeing as part of our overall commitment to being an employer of choice.
- In 2022/23 we were recognised by Diversity Council Australia as an Inclusive Employer.
- Next, we’re on our way to developing a Diversity and Inclusion Strategy with clear priority areas for employees.
- Our Flourish employee wellbeing program is a great start for us to continue building on.
- We’ll be looking at wellbeing in our workplaces from a number of angles, including Work Health & Safety and Mental Health First Aid.
- We will start benchmarking diversity and inclusion in our service-delivery, and identify relevant accreditations to assess our approaches and progress, as we strive to deliver inclusive care and support to our residents, clients and tenants.
- We are nurturing our team, building our capabilities, and creating sustainability champions across BaptistCare.
We’re looking forward to providing more information on these initiatives as we progress.