We are looking for a friendly, caring person to interact on an individual basis, with our socially isolated residents/clients. During your visit, your support may include a cup of tea, playing cards or games, listening to music or simply having a chat.
- Maintain regular contact with allocated client/s by visiting on a regular basis; weekly or fortnightly
- Provide companionship through social interaction, conversation and sharing interests
- Listening to music
- Watching television together
- Crossword puzzles, card games
- Craft activities – knitting, crochet, sewing