- BaptistCare is pleased to announce the home's exposure status has been lifted.
- Visiting is open from 10:00am daily.
- Each resident can have 1 fully vaccinated visitor per day, except for end-of-life-care visits.
- No visitor under 12 years of age can visit at this time.
- For the ongoing safety of all residents and staff, all visitors are required to take a RAT before entering the home and may be asked to wear appropriate PPE.
- For residents who can be taken out of the home for excursions, we would ask that you consider the risks involved. We are strongly recommending residents stay in the home given the high case numbers in the community. Excursions from the home should only be to low-risk settings, such as to a residential home preferably outdoors, and with good social distancing, hand hygiene and mask-wearing where possible.
Thank you for your support of our team through the situation at Niola Centre.