Breakfast Club Helpers
Role Category: Activities, Well-Being
Region: Illawarra / Southern Highlands
This vital Warilla community activity based at local primary schools ensure that vulnerable students are given a healthy breakfast to ensure a great start to the day.
Helpers will assist with tasks such as setting up the breakfast area, preparing and servicing breakfasts and cleaning up and washing dishes.
- Demonstrate compassion and care toward others
- Present a positive and friendly approach to all
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to work well in a team
- Undergo a Police Background Check by BaptistCare
- Possess or undergo a Working with Vulnerable People (ACT Only)
- Complete the BaptistCare online volunteer orientation training and site induction
- Participate in activities safely, being mindful of clients, self and staff
- Preserve the privacy of clients and team members by observing the required standards of confidentiality
- Uphold BaptistCare Values