At the Griffith Aged Care facility, all clients receive the same level of high-quality, personalised care and all clients benefit from the wide range of services and activities available at the centre.
For those clients looking for a little more, though, the Centre also offers Extra Services. Extra Services offers BaptistCare clients extras such as significantly higher standards of accommodation, food and other personal services that clients and their families might not expect to find at an aged care centre.
Clients who choose this option will receive a range of extra service enhancements and provisions, including:
- Spacious individual rooms with ensuites
- Designer-selected superior decor & furnishings
- Access to a wide variety of main meals, snacks and beverages
- Provision of a chef for meal preparation
- Specially designated dining areas
- A wide variety of lifestyle activities including sensory stimulation
Our Extra Services clients enjoy the finest dining experience in aged care with a wide range of main meals, snack meals and beverage options at times of their choosing.
The enjoyment and experience of meals is enhanced by the aroma of the food being prepared and served on-site.
The Griffith Aged Care Facility will have a wide range of options to cater for clients' diverse tastes, including:
- Two hot dish options with every breakfast
- A choice of three main courses at every lunch and dinner
- Entrée or soup and/or a choice of desserts with every lunch and dinner meal
- A selection of snacks at every morning, afternoon tea and supper
- A selection of snacks and non-alcoholic beverages 24 hrs per day in addition to water, tea, coffee, juices, fruit and biscuits
- The choice of beer and/or wine at dinner